Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Ghostly Thirteen was inspired by the Thursday Thirteen meme. You list thirteen paranormal-related things like your top 13 posts (if you have a paranormal blog), mythical creatures, gods, haunted houses, etc...
My Theme - Paranormal Investigation equipment
1. Digital Thermometer - measures temperature changes
2. Electromagnetic Field Detectors - measures fluctuations in the electromagnetic field
3. K2 Meter - sometimes used to communicate with ghosts
4. Geiger Counter - measures fluctuations in radiation
5. Thermal Imaging Camera - uses infrared radiation to form images
6. Digital Audio Recorder - used to capture EVPs
7. Air quality monitoring equipment - measures levels of gases such as carbon dioxide in the air
8. Digital camera - used to capture visual manifestations such as orbs, apparitions, ectoplasm, etc...
10. Beam Barrier Alarm - creates an invisible beam. When the beam is broken, it triggers the alarm
11. Handheld Digital Cameras - used to document investigations
12. Dowsing Rods - two L-shaped, metal rods used to help indicate the presence of ghosts
13. 2 Way Radios - vital for keeping in contact with members of your group throughout investigations.
Labels: Ghostly Thirteen