My web site

Come visit me at

www.dragonthing.com

Wednesday, November 06, 2013

The Undead Smart Set




http://baronhieronymous.wordpress.com/2013/11/04/grilling-an-editor-elaine-daniels/

The Undead Smart Set

 

Grilling an Editor: Elaine Daniels

November 4, 2013 at 2:35 pm 
Greetings, undead readers!
As most of the undead know, once we get on a roll, we are difficult to stop.  In this case, I’ve gotten into the groove of doing interviews, and it’s possible that I may be getting carried away (in this way, it’s similar to the taste for human flesh: while one dreads the old pitchfork-and-torches routine, it’s just so tasty!).  Anyhow, I managed to line up an excellent interview with Elaine Daniels, Editor-in-chief of Daverana Enterprises.  I think all aspiring undead authors need to read this in order to lear the dos-and-don’ts of the industry.
Enjoy!

USS:  My grapevine (which, to be honest, consists of a single self-absorbed zombie fox) tells me you are the Editor-in-chief at Daverana Enterprises, an imprint dedicated to everything fantasy-related – from humorous to erotic.  My undead readers would like to know what kind of serious mental disorder allows you to judge such a wide range effectively (my readers enjoy mental disorders – it reminds them of when they were alive)?

ED: It’s not so much a serious mental disorder, than the voices guiding me. Although I refuse to step into the light, I believe they have my best interests at heart so I take all their opinions on board. Plus, it’s always a good sign when we all agree that we love to read literature that is refreshing, unique and leaves us wanting more. . . .

 

No comments: